For Suppliers, Consultants and Providers of Services
In line with the delivery of support services to development projects, UNDP procurement unit is regularly undertaking local and international contracting of consultants in various fields of expertise, as well as selection of suppliers of good/equipment, among others.
Individual and corporate consultants, suppliers of goods/equipment and all other providers of services in various fields, whether private or non-government, who are interested to participate in UNDP Afghanistan’s activities may apply for accreditation through the following means:
- Submission of Credentials by courier to the UNDP-Afghanistan Office, the details of which are posted in the Procurement Notice button below.
For Invitations to Bid (ITB’s) and Request for Proposals (RFP’s) will be posted on our procurement notice link. Please review the site regularly. Any postponements, amendments, cancellations and notice of awards, will be posted.
For ITB’s and RFP’s should be requested through the contact given on the relevant procurement notice. Please give the ITB/RFP reference when requesting documents, together with an outline of your ability as a supplier to provide the goods/services.
General terms and conditions:
For contracting and equipment are available on this website and can be downloaded to a PDF file. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate in contacting:
All submissions for ITB’s or RFP’s should be submitted by the closing date and time indicated on the solicitation documents by one of four methods outlined below:
1) Delivery by hand – observing the sealed envelope and marking requirements noted in the solicitation documents.
2) Courier service – observing the sealed envelope and marking requirements noted in the solication documents.
UNOCA Complex, Jalalabad Road, PO# 05
Attn: Procurement Unit
3) By fax: +873 763 468836. Your cover fax should clearly note the reference number of the relevant bid and the number of pages you are submitting
4) To our secure email address: email@example.com Please Note: Any offers sent to the private email addresses of any procurement staff will be automatically disqualified.
Some bids may invite suppliers to a public bid opening. Suppliers are asked to be present at least half an hour before the scheduled bid submission closing. Any supplier arriving after this time will not be permitted to attend.
Unsolicited bids will not be considered.
Requests For Quotation (RFQ)
Are available for review on this site. Please carefully consider the specifications and other criteria asked for in the RFQ. Any deviation from our requirements (unless flexibility is stated), will not be considered.
Requests for quotation submissions can be emailed or delivered directly to the procurement staff initiating the enquiry. Their details will be given on the RFQ.